As noted below in my PIE post, I am making it a goal to read at least three books a month for the next year.
These are a few of my recent reads over the past two months. I try to stick to non-fiction and on various topics, though I'll occasionally wander into some fiction.
- Zero to One (Peter Thiel/Blake Masters -- second reading)
- The Abolition of Man (CS Lewis)
- Please Understand Me II (David Kiersey)
- Bureaucracy (Ludwig von Mises)
- Outwitting the Devil (Napoleon Hill)
- Smart People Should Build Things (Andrew Yang)
- Fugitive Essays (Frank Chodorov)
- Free at Last (Daniel Greenberg)
- The Sudbury Valley Experience (Daniel Greenberg)
- Reflections on the Sudbury School Concept (Mimsy Sadofsky)